Job InquiriesPosition available: Marketing & Communications Coordinator for our retail shop in Berkeley
To apply, please provide resumé, cover letter, and references.
Send to: Clark Z. Terry, Marketing Director, email@example.com.
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Berkeley, California
Position: Marketing & Communications Coordinator
Anticipated Hire Date: Summer 2017
Salary is commensurate with experience and includes benefits package.
Please include cover letter and resume with application.
What the Kermit Lynch Wine Merchant Marketing Department strives to find in a good candidate is also intrinsic to what we do on a daily basis. We are looking for people who are intensely curious, ready to ask probing questions and dig into research and data themselves, and have a strong eye for detail and design. The position requires the skill to juggle a multitude of projects in support of three sales departments with the ability to carefully manage and meet deadlines—you’ll need to wear many hats in this small, changing, and dynamic department. The candidate will gain exposure to the portfolio of Kermit Lynch wines. Potential for growth as the department is small and sales are expanding.
• Execution of weekly email marketing campaigns
• Design of sales and event collateral
• Project management with design/copy-editing contractors
• Data entry of new products and arrivals, press index management
• Content and asset creation for website, e-commerce, social media
• Report writing, critical analysis, data gathering, and evaluation of ongoing initiatives
• Strong grasp of marketing analytics and the ability to see nuance in data
• Project organization and management with strict deadlines
• 1 – 3 years work experience (marketing, design, and/or analytics experience a plus)
• BA/BS college degree required
• Wine industry experience preferred
• French and/or Italian language proficiency a plus
• Proven strong communication and organizational skills
• Demonstrable computer skills and aptitude for technology including Google Apps, Microsoft Office (with an emphasis on Excel), Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign), HTML, Email Marketing Applications, Social Media platforms, WordPress
• Design examples and/or portfolio a plus